Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Honeymoon!

Several people have inquired about our honeymoon plans so I thought I post some info!
We are going to the Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri, specifically the Osage Beach area. My Grandma Owen generously offered us her timeshare week for our honeymoon so we chose The Worldmark Lake of the Ozarks. It's right on the lake and very close to the Lake of the Ozarks State Park, where we plan to enjoy some light hiking and horseback riding. Other must-dos include getting massages, eating steak, and possibly renting a jet-ski. We also plan to stop for a night in St. Louis on our way back so we can have an evening out on the town. I can't remember the last time I took a week long vacation, or a vacation that wasn't to visit family and friends, and I can't wait to have some time to just relax!

No comments: