Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ready ... Set ... Traffic!


As FH and I were driving back from Buffalo tonight in a 16' box truck I started pondering this post about Indianapolis drivers. Let's just say, Indy drivers can be a wee bit aggressive. They have a tendency to weave in and out of lanes, cut off anyone leaving a full car length between themselves and the next car, and travel at speeds somewhat greater than the speed limit. I blame this phenomenon on the popularity of car racing here. I mean, when you grow up with all the Indy 500 hype how can you avoid trying to imitate it on the highways, right? I've lived in at least one larger city and driven in several other larger cities but still can't help but remark upon the rude habits of drivers here ...

Just don't say I didn't warn you! See you all in 3.5 weeks!

No comments: