Friday, December 19, 2008

A Stitch in Time Saves Nine

Or, the Early Bird Gets the Worm ...

Or, the forethinking, decisive bride saves $150 on photography, which is exactly what we did by booking our photographer in August! I was looking over his site again today (because I now enjoy stalking all the other weddings he shoots and at least once every week or two peruse the proof gallery ...) and saw that his new 2009 rates are posted. Score one for us!

Just goes to show that while my desire to plan ahead may sometimes seem a little neurotic I may just be on to something ... now if I could get FH to stop rolling his eyes at me when I pull out the invitation envelopes to start hand-writing all the return addresses (because, seriously, I do not want to do all 90 of them in one day in March.)

No comments: